The term ‘Rowe Offroad’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 508 Hamburg Tpk #204, Wayne, NJ 07470. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, buyer or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY!
Disclaimer: There are inherent risks involved in using any product, including but not limited to serious physical injury and possible death.
Rowe Offroad products are to be used by experienced adults over 18 years of age only. Seller will not be held liable under any circumstance for incidental or consequential loss or damage or injury, due directly or indirectly to the use of Rowe Offroad products, including any malfunction from negligence or defect.
Seller makes no claims as to the suitability of Rowe Offroad products for any specific purpose or use.
Buyer understands that the use of Rowe Offroad products can cause injury or death to themselves or others.
Buyer holds Rowe Offroad and its agents and affiliates harmless from any liability arising out of or relating to the use or ownership of any Rowe Offroad product.
Buyer fully accepts responsibility and releases Seller from any and all personal injuries, fatal injuries, losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of Buyer or anyone else using Rowe Offroad products.
Once Buyer submits payment, this will serve as purchaser agreement to releasing Seller of any and all responsibilities for the item such as stated above.
By purchasing a Rowe Offroad product, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and you represent that you are of legal age (age 18 or older) to enter this Agreement and become bound by its terms.
Purchasers of goods or services must comply with all federal, state and local sales tax laws. Check with your state or local tax agencies for requirements as you may be responsible to pay taxes directly to your state or local government for your purchase.